Haim Revivo new chairman Israeli players union
Friday 29 June
The Israeli professional footballers association IFPA has a new chairman. Haim Revivo (40) succeeds Oded Machnes, who recently quit.
Haim Revivo is a former player of the national team of Israel. He made 67 appearances, scored 15 goals and has also captained the national team.
Revivo played for seven clubs such as Bnei Yehuda, Hapoel Tel Aviv. Maccabi Haifa, Celta de Vigo, Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray and FC Ashdod. As an attacking midfielder he was renowned for his shooting ability and dangerous free-kicks.
General manager Arie Altter presented Haim Revivo as the new union president during a special press conference. Revivo said: ‘I come to contribute my experience and I aim to advance the rights of the Israeli football players.’
Haim Revivo scores for Fenerbahçe
- 23-05-2013 Malouda conducts draw Tournament Central Europe »
- 22-05-2013 Viktor Fischer conducts draw for FIFPro Tournament »
- 21-05-2013 Ibrahimovic wins UNFP football Trophy »
- 21-05-2013 Career fund report shows improvement is possible »
- 21-05-2013 Report: Holland most attractive country for footballers »
- 17-05-2013 Video: the opening of the new FIFPro House »
- 15-05-2013 Barcelona players honour FIFPro with surprise visit »
- 13-05-2013 Didier Drogba opens new FIFPro House »